Rivercamp 2018 – Weekend Tickets
August 24 @ 12:00 pm - August 27 @ 12:00 pmFree – £85
- Please make sure you select the right ticket option whether you’re staying onsite or offsite!
- Weekend passes start from the EVENING session of the 24th August. You’re welcome to arrive onsite before then to setup, but you won’t be able to attend the morning session.
- Please add details of the tents you’re bringing to the first adult booked in your party. If you have additional tents, please add them to further adults bookings.
- Electric Hookups: please bring your own equipment which must be in good working order and have a circuit breaker and RCD. Contact a reputable camping retailer for advice or check out this article.
- Camping with church family? Let us know the name and city/town of your church and we’ll try and make sure your pitches are close together.
- Cancellation Policy: If for some reason you need to cancel your booking – please contact the office. Full refunds are available (minus a £30 admin charge) until the 31st July. After that no refunds are available.
- For full week bookings, click here.
- Interested in volunteering? Visit our volunteer page.