Rivercamp 2018 Volunteers
August 22 - August 27Free – £121.50
Welcome to the Rivercamp 2018 Volunteer Booking Portal
Booking guidelines (Please Read):
- There are TWO stages for applying to volunteer at Rivercamp. The booking process (this part) and then the team application. You’ll need to complete the Team Application AFTER completing this part.
- Applying to volunteer at Rivercamp is not a guarantee of acceptance (we’ll be in touch shortly after you’ve completed your application).
- If you’re applying to join the Setup / Set down teams, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before applying
- Please add details of the tents you’re bringing to the first adult booked in your party. If you have additional tents, please add them to further adults bookings.
- Electric Hookups: please bring your own equipment which must be in good working order and have a circuit breaker and RCD. Contact a reputable camping retailer for advice or check out this article.
- Camping with church family? Let us know the name and city/town of your church and we’ll make sure your pitches are together.
- Cancellation Policy: If for some reason you need to cancel your booking – please contact the office. Full refunds are available (minus a £30 admin charge) until the 31st July. After that no refunds are available.
- August 22
- August 27
- Free – £121.50
- Event Category:
- River Camp
- Lenchwood Christian Centre
Spitten Farm, Ab Lench Road, Church Lench
Evesham, Worcestershire WR11 4UP United Kingdom